Frequently Asked Questions
All those things you wanted to know but didn't know who to ask...
Here are a few of the reasons why you should sign up to EdinburghMenus.com:
- Once you've written a few reviews that have been accepted onto the site, any further reviews you write will go live immediately.
- If you change your mind about a business, you can edit any review you have already written or delete the review altogether.
- You can moderate other people's reviews and mark them as useful/not useful, agree/disagree or funny/boring as well as report abusive/suspicious reviews.
- You can keep track of all the reviews you have written on the site through your profile or a personalised RSS feed.
- Once you've successfully edited or added a few businesses, you will also be able to make instant edits to all listings on the site.
- You can mark businesses as a favourite.
- Any reviews you write will look more trustworthy.
- You'll build up a trust reputation on the site according to how many reviews you have written and how other people have moderated your reviews. The more trusted you are, the higher your review will appear in the list of reviews for each listing.
Contact us and we'll gladly answer your question.